In addition, fans are encouraged to check the Dodgers' social media channels for more information on Facebook Live interviews to be held with the club's Latino players (past and present), broadcasters and personalities during the month.
A full list of promotions and special events for Hispanic Heritage Month is below:
Día De Los Dodgers
Tuesday, Sept. 5, 7:10 p.m. vs. Arizona
• On Tuesday, Sept. 5, the Dodgers will hold their first-ever Día De Los Dodgers, an event that honors the spirit and memories of those loved ones who taught them to love baseball and the Dodgers. The team will have a Dodger-themed altar, similar to those used on Día De Los Muertos, behind the Right Field Pavilion where fans can share their memories on notecards. The team also encourages fans to share their Dodger memories/photos on social media using the hashtag #DiaDeLosDodgers.
• Fans that purchase the special event ticket package at Dodgers.com/DDLD will include an exclusive Día de Los Dodgers T-shirt, featuring a unique sugar skull design.
Adrián González Selfie Bobblehead
Wednesday, September 6, 7:10 p.m. vs. Arizona
• The first 40,000 ticketed fans on Wednesday, Sept. 6 will take home an Adrián González Selfie bobblehead presented by State Farm. González, who spent most of his childhood in Tijuana, Mexico, represented Team Mexico in the 2006, 2009, 2013 and 2017 World Baseball Classics.
Great Dodger Moments Coin #8 - Fernandomania
Saturday, September 9, 6:10 p.m. vs. Colorado
• Relive the spectacular 1981 season and Fernandomania with a commemorative coin presented by 76. The first 40,000 fans in attendance will receive a one-of-a-kind souvenir that features an image of Fernando Valenzuela's iconic wind-up. Valenzuela, a native of Sonora, Mexico, spent 11 of his 15 MLB seasons with the Dodgers and is now in his 15th season as a Dodger broadcaster.
La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers
Saturday, September 23, 6:10 p.m. vs. San Francisco
• The Hispanic Heritage Month celebration will be highlighted by La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Spectrum and Coca-Cola on Saturday, September 23, starting at 2:00 p.m. The festival is the culmination of the season long Viva Los Dodgers events and will include live entertainment, prizes and autograph sessions with broadcasters and current and former players.
• The celebration will continue on the field as players and coaches will wear "Ponle Acento" shirts in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month. Major League Baseball's "Ponle Acento" campaign pays tribute to the impact of Hispanic players in baseball, and the way they "accent" the game on and off the field.
Julio Urías Bobblehead
Tuesday, September 26, 7:10 p.m. vs. San Diego
• Julio Urías, the pride of Culiacán, Sinaloa, will be recognized with the first ever bobblehead of his young career, presented by ARCO.
Hispanic Heritage Night
Wednesday, September 27, 7:10 p.m. vs. San Diego
• The Dodgers will end their regular season home schedule with a fiesta, and special pre and in-game programming during Hispanic Heritage Night on Sept. 27. Fans that purchase the Hispanic Heritage Night ticket package at Dodgers.com/Latino will also receive an exclusive Dodgers Hispanic Heritage Night t-shirt.